Click it here!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

09-10-2013 Bong & His Sunny Copenhagen Trip (Part 1)

Started my fantastic trip by walking from Oslo Central to the ferry
and there was nothing I can complain,
because the weather was PERFECT
Opera house looked so nice under the bright sun
so did the sea..and everything else =)
Time to check in to the DFDS ferry
and we only managed to get a small cabin at 2nd floor
but see how cute the doors are..
they are all pinky!
Went up the the deck
to enjoy the sun~
and of course, 
to see the nice view of Oslo before departure~
I know Oslo has the name of
'the ugliest' city in europe..
But i seriously don't think so
it is still very beautiful to me =)
Okay..
time to depart~
Beer in a plastic cup?
First time in my life
Here started my sunny warm trip to Copenhagen!
To be continued

XOXO
-Bong-



4 comments: